Verizon celebrates those who support us all.
Discounts for military, first responders, teachers and nurses
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
This month, we celebrate those who give the most. We honor their incredible contributions and appreciate everything they do, now, and always by offering our best pricing on Unlimited plans for military, first responders, teachers, nurses and their families. Now, more than ever, we recognize the sacrifices and importance of those who support our communities.
Discounts are available to eligible new and existing Verizon customers on Mix & Match wireless unlimited plans. Wireless unlimited plans are available for as low as $30/mo per line per month for four lines with Start Unlimited (with Auto Pay, plus taxes and fees.) And Fios 200Mbps internet as low as $34.99/mo with enrollment in Auto Pay.
Plus, eligible customers can get $200 off on selected Samsung devices with Unlimited plans and a new smartphone line and can be combined with other offers from 4/29/21 to 5/31/21.
Celebrating Those Who Serve in May:
- Military Appreciation Month
- National Teachers Week 5/3-5/7
- National Nurses Week 5/6-5/12
- National Police Week 5/10-5/16
- National EMS Week 5/16-5/21
Who qualifies for the Those Who Serve discount:
- First responders: Firefighters, police, EMS workers, retirees, volunteers, and immediate family of those fallen in the line of duty.
- Military: Active Military Members, Reservists, Cadets, Gold Star Families, and Veterans
- Teachers: K-12 and post-secondary
- Nurses: registered, practical, and licensed nurses, ARNP, RN, PN/LPN, ARPN. Starting in 2021, we are now including respiratory therapists.
For more information or to access the discount, please visit https://www.verizon.com/featured/giving-more/