THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF VERIZON SUBSCRIBERS AND ANY OTHER USE IS PROHIBITED.
1. Online Billing To the extent you utilize online services, including bill presentment, provided by Verizon (the "Online Services"), you acknowledge and agree that Verizon makes no guarantee that communications or transactions conducted online will be absolutely secure. You further acknowledge and agree that there may be system failure that may limit your ability to use the Online Services. You agree to assume all risk and liability arising from your use of Online Services, including the risk of breach in the security of the communications or transactions you conduct with Verizon. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ONLINE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE. You agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials (including any PIN provided by Verizon and any username or password determined by you), and you agree that Verizon has no obligation with regard thereto. You agree not to give your login credentials to anyone. If you believe your login credentials have been lost or stolen, or that someone has gained access to your account or login credentials without your permission, call us immediately at 1-800-837-4966. If you use a third party bill payment vendor (or distributor) to pay your Verizon bill and you disclose to such vendor your username, password, account number or any other account information, Verizon is not responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of your bill payments.
If you consented to terminate receipt of a paper bill and accept the presentation of your bill on the Verizon website, you do not need to do anything further. Online Bill Presentment provides you the same information that you find in your paper bill. If you wish to revoke consent to paper free billing and receive your paper bill, log into the small business online portal, select the "Account" tab, then select Account Overview, then select "Paper Free Billing" and follow the posted instructions. Third-party Online Banking customers. If you use a third pay bill vendor (or distributor) to pay your Verizon bill on the bill vendor's website, you do not need to do anything further and you will not receive a paper bill. If in the future you wish to receive a paper bill, you need to de-enroll from the online banking program at your online banking service provider's website where you enrolled in online banking. Follow the vendor's instructions. You do not need to do anything further to your Verizon account to begin to receive a paper bill unless you previously consented to paper free billing.
2. Incorporation By Reference ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR CUSTOMER AGREEMENT ARE INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE HERE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY ARE INCONSISTENT WITH AN EXPRESS TERM OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE. IN CASE OF SUCH A CONFLICT, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL CONTROL. TO SEE YOUR CUSTOMER AGREEMENT, VISIT https://www.verizon.com/terms AND SELECT THE SERVICE TO WHICH YOU SUBSCRIBE.
4. Links to Other WebsitesThis website, and any other Verizon website may include hyperlinks to websites maintained or controlled by third parties. Verizon is not responsible for and does not endorse the contents of, use of, or any of the products or services offered in these third party websites.
6. Disclaimers AS THE USER OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE ONLINE SERVICES, YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THIS SERVER AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. VERIZON, ITS PARENT AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION ACCESSED FROM, OR VIA, THIS SERVER OR THE INTERNET, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. VERIZON DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, APPARATUS, PRODUCT OR PROCESS DISCLOSED ON THE SERVER OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SERVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL VERIZON BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTUOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS SERVER OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY.
7. No Warranties Any Verizon material on this server may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Verizon is not responsible for any damages incurred, consequential or otherwise. Verizon has the right to make changes and updates to any information contained within this server without prior notice. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SERVER AND WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY VERIZON, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY HEREUNDER. NEITHER VERIZON NOR ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS SERVER OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTIBLE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS SERVER IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. 8. Modifications These terms and conditions may not be changed or supplemented in individual instances except in a writing that is signed by an authorized representative of Verizon.