While the world’s attention is focused on the Motorola Droid RAZR and Samsung Galaxy Nexus, you may have missed yet another amazing device out of high-end handset maker HTC. Certainly the Nexus and Razr have their place as great phones to compete for your dollars, but if you’re a music junkie you should certainly take a long look at the HTC Rezound, the latest device to feature Beats Audio and a spec sheet that’s worthy of a place among the elite of Android handsets on the market today. Let’s run down the specs.
- 1.5GHz Qualcomm MSM 8660 dual core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage + micro SD slot for expansion with included 16GB card.
- 8MP rear camera with dual-LED flash, backside illuminated sensor, & 1080p video capture.
- 2MP front camera
- Android 2.3.4 with ICS Upgrade in the future
- HTC Sense 3.5
- Beats Audio with Beats headphones included
- MHL port
Read the rest of the review on The Gadgets’ website.
For more Verizon Wireless news, subscribe via RSS feeds in the right rail.