Throughout the month of February we celebrated Black History Month and the theme: “All of us. Building connections.” Conversations focused on building connections with people, the business and the community.
- Hans Vestberg opened the show and discussed that the conversation doesn’t stop here and should continue beyond Black History Month.
- Diego Scotti, BRAVE sponsor talked about the AdFellow program and interviewed two AdFellow’s about their experience.
- A performance by Dana Harper, former contestant on The Voice.
- An inspiring conversation with Krista Bourne and Jessica O. Matthews, Founder & CEO of Uncharted Power, an award-winning energy and data technology company that develops infrastructure solutions for communities, facilities, and Internet of Things.
- A real talk on the experiences of black employees at Verizon and the importance of diversity & inclusion in the workplace with employees of all levels. The discussion was moderated by Eric Cevis and the panelists included: Natalie Williams, David Hubbard, Maraa Ester and Marquise Francis.
- Mike Mason, closed the show by recognizing the contributions that we are all making and the shoulders that we stand on are stronger because of each other.