Express yourself with a new retail experience.
Today on Up To Speed: Offering customers a new way to interact with Verizon.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
Verizon 2.0 is all about meeting our customers where they want to be met. And recently we launched a store to complement our existing retail locations – The Express Store.
It’s all about efficiency, speed, and digital adoption. Even during peak times customers can check out and pick up quickly. They can also expect to have a simple experience and leave feeling like everything was solved for, making our customers feel more inclined to use digital tools. The process is simple, and designed with the customer in mind – pick out, pick up and pick more!
- Browse & compare devices.
- Top phones & tablets, including 5G devices.
- Pick up online & in-store orders.
- Pick-up table provides an identified place for the customer to meet the rep for delivery of their order.
- A Digital Order List provides real-time updates to the customer on their order.
- The self-serve station where customers can place an order.
- Shop devices, accessories, pay a bill, upgrade a device, add-a-line, or join Verizon.
- Scan and purchase top accessories including headphones, power accessories, cases and screen protectors.
We’re always looking for ways to better serve our customers based on their personal preferences, which may vary from customer to customer. So for our digitally focused customers that prefer a more streamlined shopping experience, Express Stores offer exactly that. Through a unique combination of physical and digital, we’ll build trust with our customers and demonstrate why they’ll see us as a destination for innovation.