At the 2020 annual meeting, the shareholders elected each of Verizon’s nine director nominees to a one-year term and ratified the appointment of Ernst & Young as the company’s independent registered public accounting firm.
The management proposal regarding approval of Verizon’s executive compensation received 93.40% of the vote for and 6.60% of the vote against.
The proposals submitted by shareholders received the following votes:
- Nonqualified Savings Plan Earnings: 31.06% for; 68.94% against
- Special Shareholder Meetings: 52.30% for; 47.70% against
- Lobbying Activities Report: 46.99% for; 53.01% against
- User Privacy Metric: 30.96% for; 69.04% against
- Amend Severance Approval Policy: 43.46% for; 56.54% against