Growing up in India, Aparna Khurjekar pursued her passion for technology from a young age. Today, she is Vice President of Network, South Area for Verizon Wireless. Given her professional success in an ever-changing industry, Aparna speaks to WomenWorking.com, offering 5 simple tips on how to adapt to change.
- Accept discomfort. The “perfect moment” will never come.
- Embrace a collage of ideas. Explore innovative ideas from industries other than your own.
- Actively educate yourself. Reading and learning should be part of your everyday routine.
- Be savvy—find the best resources. Find apps that best suit your interest and help you stay informed.
- Find trusted sounding boards. Network with others and seek mentors.