All you TV remote jockeys listen up, we’ve got one word for you….FREE. Our FiOS On Demand Fall Marathon starts September 19 and runs through September 29. Limber up your VOD fingers and prepare for all you want of –
- Premium networks including HBO, Cinemax, Epix, and STARZ.
- Premium original programming including “The Leftovers,” “Outlander” and “The Knick.” Full TV season shows including “Brooklyn Nine-Nine,” “Orphan Black” and “The Walking Dead.”
- Over 70 full current and catch-up TV series.
- Spanish-language programming including “Mario Lopez One on One” and “Hasta el Fin del Mundo.”
- Over 2,300 movies including “The Wolf of Wall Street,” “12 Years a Slave,” “Fast & Furious 6” and “The Hobbit.”
- 60 participating networks overall, including A&E, ABC Family, BBC America, Discovery, MTV, Univision and USA.
For the first time, we’re also featuring Bollywood Hits On Demand. Bollywood fans can binge on programming like “Golmaal 3,” “Ready,” “Agent Vinod” and “Kochadaiiyaan,” among others.
From September 19-22, we’re highlighting premium services. Starting September 23, we’re shifting to fall premieres. Other TV and movie options will be constant throughout the 10-day marathon.
Multiscreen viewing options will include compatible devices like tablets, smart phones and laptops, accessible via the FiOS Mobile App.
The past three FiOS On Demand marathons have seen nearly 22 million transactions from more than 3.6 million unique users. So let’s “binge on,” FiOS fans – we have a record to break.