Our Conversations with… series
Our new series is an opportunity for leaders to share an update on their vision, values and how their work ties into our overall strategy.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
Are you all caught up? It’s simple–we sit down with our leaders and ask them a couple of questions to learn more about the work they are doing and how it fits within our overall strategy. Let us know what you want to hear our leaders talk about in the comments.
Take a look below to catch the episodes you may have missed.
- Sam Hammock — Work Forward & Verizon benefits
- Lynn Cox — Network reliability
- Nicki Palmer — Her role as Technology ambassador, attracting workforce specialized in STEM
- John Granby — Home readiness & orchestration
- Nasrin Rezai — How we approach Cybersecurity at Verizon
- Krista Bourne — Delivering for our customers in 4Q
- Joe Russo — How to share customer feedback on our network
- Heather McDavitt — Introducing the new Verizon Receiver
- Mark Tina — How Verizon Business is working with State Government Affairs
- Iris Meijer — Verizon Business model
- Wes Sobbott — Network security
- Greg Harris — Code of Conduct