The force behind our reliability.
Introducing Verizon Test Force.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
When it comes to your network, we don’t compromise on reliability. We’re always putting your Verizon to the test in our relentless pursuit of network excellence.
From “Can you hear me now?,” to an army of thousands of network engineers, we are making the best networks even better with the Test Force. Rain or shine, Verizon engineers are always on, ensuring our network is ready for any situation to keep you connected in moments big or small.
There’s a force behind the reliability that we’re known for.
Test Force is made up of roughly 3,000 engineers across the country working in Network Assurance and System Performance functions. This team, dedicated to providing a reliable, high quality experience for customers designs the network, builds the network, tests the network, optimizes the network and does it all again, every single day.
See the Test Force in action.
Watch the videos below for an example of real-life Verizon Test Force members keeping our customers connected.
- For the 31st consecutive time, the latest J.D. Power 2023 U.S. Wireless Network Quality Performance Study, Volume 2, names Verizon as the most awarded brand for Wireless Network Quality.
- Verizon was also named #1 for Network Quality across all six regions in the country, beating every national and regional wireless carrier evaluated.
- Fios has been the most awarded network for internet speed and customer satisfaction over the past 10 years.
- Verizon has access to the total amount of 5G C-band spectrum awarded at auction in March 2021– four months ahead of schedule. With this spectrum, we will be doubling and in some areas nearly tripling the bandwidth available for our customers.
- More on how our network is benefitting our customers.
If you aren’t a Verizon customer yet and want to see what all the excitement is about, sign up for Verizon Free Trial and get unlimited premium data on 5G Ultra Wideband, our fastest 5G network for 30 days for free, without disrupting your existing service.
Simply download the My Verizon app (iOS or Android) on your unlocked phone and start your Free Trial today. When you’re ready to switch, check out MyPlan and pick the 5G Unlimited plan that’s right for you and choose your favorite content and services to bundle with it and save.