Thank you, V Teamers, for our NPS success
Thank you, V Team! Your focus on making every interaction count in the third quarter has increased our NPS score ahead of schedule on our path to NPS 50.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
Thanks to you - our front-line V Teamers in Retail, Telesales, Fios and Customer Service - we are well on our way to our NPS 50 goal! In the third quarter, you made every interaction count. As a result, our NPS score is ahead of plan as we continue to move towards NPS 50.
NPS is the gold-standard metric. The sum of all of our customers’ experiences with our brand, it informs whether we are doing right by our customers and whether we are on the right path. And, the positive growth we’ve seen in the third quarter suggests we are on the right path. Here’s a look at how we’ve grown:
- We’ve had continued growth of more than nine points since we began our NPS 50 journey. This type of performance is unheard of across any industry with a customer base as large as ours.
- Verizon Fios Internet was the only provider to see positive growth in the third quarter and the only provider with a positive NPS.
- Verizon Wireless was the only carrier to see positive growth in the third quarter, driven by:
- More MyVerizon App users with increasing satisfaction.
- The highest NPS yet for unlimited customers, and we know our customers are more satisfied when they are on an unlimited plan.
- Year-over-year improvements in key drivers of price/value and customer service.
- Retail led all channels in NPS. Your interactions with customers are extremely important. NPS is twice as high when our employees interact with customers. You can see how the growth in your RIS aligns to the growth in NPS.
And, these are just a few of our proof points.
We also know that your commitment to the behaviors that grow our NPS has been critical to our success.
NPS 50 represents a premium customer experience brand and our aspiration for NPS 50 requires a concerted effort. Remember, we want to make our brand as famous for customer experience as it is for network, and that starts and ends with you.
Check out the video to see the appreciation of a few Verizon Consumer Group senior leaders - Aparna Khurjekar, Frank Boulben, Krista Bourne and Nancy Clark.
Thank you again for the amazing work so far and the amazing work that is to come.