International plans and service for travel and cruises
You can use your Verizon Wireless phone on a cruise ship or while traveling overseas. Just add international service before you go.
Here's how to set up international data service on your Verizon Wireless device:
- Go to the Verizon Wireless International Trip Planner.
- Log in for the best experience, or continue as a guest.
- Enter your destination or cruise ship name – for example, “France” or “Harmony of the Seas.”
- Choose the Verizon Wireless device(s) you’ll be using so we can check compatibility.
- Estimate your usage using the tool and then pick your plan.
That’s it. You're ready to go.
Whether you choose TravelPass, a monthly international plan or a pay as you go option, adding this step to your cruise planning can help you have a more relaxing and fun trip – not to mention making it easier to share those important real-time vacation photos with the folks back home.