Before you get started, here is what you will need:
- Two forms of ID are required: One of which must be a government issued photo ID of the authorized party.
The second can be from the list below:
- Business license: Must be valid and current.
- Registry of a non-profit organization: Issued by the Attorney General.
- Notarized business lease: Proof of address is official documentation of your business's main address. This helps us to validate your business against the account.
- Articles of Incorporation: Only the first 3 pages are needed.
- Certificate of good standing/formation: Issued by Secretary of State. Go to website to validate first. If not active on SOS a letter will need to be provided showing an update was requested.
- Copy of filed police report detailing the identity theft: Identity theft is a crime. Therefore, we need you file a police report. If you know who used your identity, you must provide that information. It is our policy to cooperate with law enforcement in the course of their legal investigation regarding identity theft. You will need to provide a copy of this report in order to complete your claim.
All documents must be submitted in uneditable format (ie., jpeg, png or pdf)
Fraud reports must be factual.
Understand the laws of filing, manipulating or falsifying a police report in your state or local jurisdiction. Documentation requests are not optional. We need proof of your claim.