Pay & family benefits
Caring for V Teamers and their families
Our competitive pay and valuable benefits provide security for V Team families.
Pay and time off
- Our pay and benefits package provides a competitive base pay, incentives, a profitsharing award and an industry-leading 401(k) savings plan that matches 6 percent of eligible pay.
- Under our Paid Time Off policy, V Teamers receive up to eight paid company holidays, up to six paid personal days and, depending on years of service, two to five weeks of paid vacation.
- More than 7,000 V Teamers are regularly leveraging our alternative work programs, such as Flex-Time, Compressed Work Weeks and Telework.
- Our parental leave policy allows moms and dads to take paid leave to bond with their newborn or adopted child. The program was enhanced to provide eligible employees up to eight weeks of paid leave, at 100 percent of base pay. Mothers of newborns can take as much as three months of paid time off.
- Additional benefits include emergency backup childcare and eldercare service; the Bright Horizons Special Needs program for parents with special needs children;and the myStrength stress-reduction tool, offered as part of our comprehensive Employee Assistance Program.