More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
Readiness is not just an idea, it is an approach that makes businesses more responsive and agile, even in the face of unforeseen events.
There is a great deal of uncertainty surrounding the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), which makes planning all the more important. Continuity planning can help businesses determine in advance the steps that may be needed to address the well-being of employees and maintain uninterrupted service to customers.
We’ve put together detail behind five key strategies your business can implement today to stay ready:
- Prepare your network for a large scale remote workforce
- Implement technology that enables remote collaboration
- Prioritize and develop a critical infrastructure plan
- Use tools to give customers confidence and access
- Secure both physical and network access points