Ready in the face of uncertainty: Five actions for business
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
Readiness is not just an idea, it is an approach that makes businesses more responsive and agile, even in the face of unforeseen events.
There is a great deal of uncertainty surrounding the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), which makes planning all the more important. Continuity planning can help businesses determine in advance the steps that may be needed to address the well-being of employees and maintain uninterrupted service to customers.
We’ve put together detail behind five key strategies your business can implement today to stay ready:
- Prepare your network for a large scale remote workforce
- Implement technology that enables remote collaboration
- Prioritize and develop a critical infrastructure plan
- Use tools to give customers confidence and access
- Secure both physical and network access points