When V Teamers need our help, VtoV is here for them. Go here if you need to apply or need assistance.
Starting today, the Verizon Foundation has activated the Disaster Relief Incentive Program (DRIP). V Teamers can now make a credit card donation of $25-$1,000 through September 28th, and that donation will get matched without further action needed.
Your new matching gift donation will not count towards your annual $1,000 matching limit.
Please note, DRIP donations can also be made to the American Red Cross and to World Vision.
New! The process has changed from previous years in order to provide employees with a record of their DRIP donation, therefore eliminating any confusion.
Follow these steps to make your donation from your work computer.
2. Choose your preferred charity, as shown in screenshot below
3. Follow the instructions to process your credit card donation. Make a note of your confirmation number for your records.
- Although the donation will read as Cybergrants, 100% will go to VtoV (or American Red Cross / World Vision)
- The noted 5% credit card fee will not apply - Verizon will cover that cost to ensure a 100% donation
- Donations are tax deductible
- Foundation for the Carolinas / E4E is our VtoV vendor
- Within 24 hours, your donation will appear in your Giving History
- Please do not create a separate gift request - this is a one step process for the donation and the matching
- Apply for a Grant online or call 1.855.784.9507
- Donate via Payroll Deduction
- Make a One-Time Donation
- Register Your Donation for a Matching Gift
- Donate a Gift Card Balance
- Contact Us
Please help keep the VtoV Employee Relief Fund strong by donating today. Every dollar counts to ensure we're ready to aid a V Teamer during their time of need. Verizon pays all administrative fees, so be assured that 100% of every donation goes directly to helping a fellow V Teamer forced with having to evacuate their home.
Need help applying?
If you or anyone you know is in need of assistance, you can request help online or by phone @ 1.855.784.9507.
See how VtoV helps V Teamers in need.
- Verizon Foundation announces $1 million grant to American Red Cross to assist in Hurricane Florence relief
- Verizon ready to serve our customers, the community as Hurricane Florence threatens U.S.
- Verizon to offer free calling, text and data for customers impacted by Hurricane Florence, now a Category 4 hurricane
Stories in the news.
- Coverage in AccuWeather.
- Staying connected during Hurricane Florence
- How new and old tech will help keep you connected during the storm
- Verizon to provide free calling, texting, data as Hurricane Florence threatens US
- Laura Ragan Shares Preparation Tips
- Verizon Wireless Network ready for Hurricane Florence