We apply a set of universal design principles in our product design.
We are committed to providing products and services that are accessible to the broadest range of customers, including youth, individuals with disabilities and seniors. We embraced a set of universal design principles in 1987 that are now an integral part of the product design process throughout Verizon.
- Provide quality service that can reasonably accommodate a broad range of diverse users including youth, individuals with disabilities and seniors
- Review existing services to determine which services should be made more accessible
- Design and develop services, to the extent that it is readily achievable, to be accessible to a broad range of users
- Market and provide services in a manner consistent with universal design
- Employ these principles Verizon-wide in relationships with customers, employees, shareowners and suppliers
Visit Accessibility Resource Center