of reviewers recommend this product.
Hamms17 · 11 months ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
I love the new watch. With the updated OS and bigger storage I have more available app options which make the watch much more useful. The new charger is more streamlined and doesn't take up as much space as my previous Galaxy Watch. I bought the 42 mm instead of the 46 mm this time and it's comfortable and has plenty of screen size for ease of use. I love the new app tray too. I found the old circular one a little cumbersome to use and this is so much easier to find what I'm looking for. We'll done again Samsung, it works seamlessly with my S21 Ultra.
Samsung gave up doing there own thing. Time to try to rip off Apple.
Disappointed · 11 months ago
The new watch series will only work with certain Samsung chargers. It will NOT work with any previous chargers, nor will it charge from powersharing with a Note 20 Ultra. Further, they've done away with the old menu system. Remember how it was an organized pattern that was selected by the bezel? Now it's a giant pile. Good luck trying to use it without giving 100% attention. I'm returning and I'll keep using my Watch 2. Funny, my two year old watch still has better battery life.
2. Requires Samsung Galaxy smartphone with Android 7 or later and Samsung Health Monitor app (available only at the Samsung Galaxy app store).
3. The ECG Monitor app is not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis or treatment and is for information purposes only. The ECG Monitor app is not intended for users with known arrhythmias other than atrial fibrillation or users under 22 years old. Users should not interpret or take clinical action based on the device without consultation of a qualified healthcare professional. The ECG monitor app is only available to customers with Samsung phones.
4. Water resistant up to 50 meters per ISO standard 22810:2010. Not intended for scuba diving. Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high velocity activities. Rinse in fresh water/dry after use in sea water or chlorinated water. This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
5. Accurate VO 2 max reading requires running outdoors for at least 20 minutes with GPS on; consult user manual before use. This device and VO 2 measurement software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
6. Select interchangeable watch bands sold separately.
7. 4G LTE standalone connectivity only available on Samsung Galaxy Watch4 LTE / Galaxy Watch4 Classic LTE version. Standalone voice calling and standalone text messaging on LTE version requires initial pairing with an eligible Android 6.0 or later smartphone device and separate qualifying wireless plan. Your carrier may not support standalone voice calling, or support may be available only in certain areas. Please check with your carrier for more information. Standalone functionality is limited if paired phone is not powered on or connected to a wireless network.
8. The Samsung Body Composition Analysis provides a comprehensive evaluation of various physical fitness and weight management parameters. It is solely for general wellness use and is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease or medical condition.