- When will my order ship?
Shipping is available within the U.S. only. Orders placed by 5:45 PM ET on Monday - Friday, excluding holidays, will ship the day they are received. Orders placed after 5:45 PM ET will not ship until the following business day excluding holidays. No weekend deliveries. All orders are subject to credit authorization, verification, and inventory availability. Please note, a signature may be required for delivery.
- Do the accessories work with Fios?
The items shown as compatible with Fios have been tested to work with most Fios equipment configurations. If the products you purchase from the Accessories Store don't work, you may inquire about replacing them by contacting our support team at 888-553-1555.
- What is the Accessories Store return policy?
You can return or exchange most items purchased at the Accessory Store within 30 days with proof of purchase. When ordering Accessories, check the product description for more information about the return period. If the products you purchase from the Accessories Store are damaged when they arrive, or if they don't work, you may inquire about replacing them by contacting our support team at 888-553-1555.
- When will I get my refund?
Once confirmed, your account will be credited if possible, otherwise a refund check will be mailed to you which may take 6-8 weeks for processing.
- What is the Defective Equipment Return Policy for Accessories?
Many items purchased from the Accessories Store have a defective equipment return period of 1 year. When ordering Accessories, check the product description for more information about the length of the product return period. Defective items will be replaced with a like item. To request replacement of a defective Accessory, please contact our support team at 888-553-1555.
JBL Bar Studio
D-Link® 6-Port Multi-Gigabit Unmanaged Switch
- Accelerates network efficiency and delivers uninterrupted online experiences
- Five 2.5Gbps Ethernet ports and one 10Gbps Ethernet port
- Connects to 2.5GE notebooks for HD streaming and gaming while the 10Gbps port connects to storage for quick backup or restoring of data
- Turbo mode activates extremely low latency for high quality streaming and gaming with just one click
- Customized LED provides users with instant network feedback
- Multi-gig ports are backwards compatible with existing cables and equipment
- Overview ,
- Features ,
- Specs ,
- Additional information
The D-Link® DMS-106XT Multi Gigabit Unmanaged Switch accelerates network efficiency and delivers uninterrupted online experiences. Featuring five 2.5Gbps Ethernet ports and one 10Gbps Ethernet port, users can connect to 2.5GE notebooks for HD streaming and gaming while the 10Gbps port connects to storage for quick backup or restoring of data. Turbo mode activates extremely low latency for high quality streaming and gaming with just one click, and customized LED provides users with instant network feedback. Its multi-gig ports are backwards compatible with existing cables and equipment so that it can be deployed where extra bandwidth is demanded without costly, time-consuming re-cabling or equipment replacement costs.,
- Turbocharged multi-gig for work or play
- 5 x 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Ports for unrestricted Wi-Fi 6 router or AP connections
- 1 x 10 Gbps Ethernet port for uplink or NAS server connection
- Smart Turbo Mode delivers Quality of Service (QoS) and port-based priority for uninterrupted online gaming and 4K streaming
- Power efficiency design for low power consumption
- LED conveniently indicates port speed status
- Durable matte gray aluminum alloy casing
- Fanless operation for enhanced reliability and soundless performance
- DC Power Jack:
Power is supplied through an external AC power adapter. Check the technical specification section for information about the AC power input voltage.
- TURBO mode:
This button is to enable advanced functions, including low latency mode, multicast function and Port-based QoS for multi-media services.
- LED ON/OFF:
This is to turn off the POWER and LAN status LEDs.
|Interfaces||5 x 10/100/1000/2500Mbps ports, 1 x 10/100/1000/2500/5000/10000Mbps port|
|Standards||IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, IEEE 802.1p QoS, IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE), IEEE 802.3bz 2.5G/5G Base-T, IEEE 802.3an 10G Base-T|
|LED||Per port: Link/Activity, Per device: Power|
|Switching Capacity||45 Gbps|
|MAC Address Table||4K|
|Power Input||DC 12V / 1.5A (100-240 V)|
|Maximum Power Consumption||10.6 W|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 40 °C (32 - 104 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10 - 70 °C (14 - 158 °F)|
|Operating Humidity||10% - 95% RH|
|Storage Humidity||5% - 95% RH|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||217 x 163 x 33 mm (8.54 x 6.42 x 1.30 in)|
|EMI||CE, FCC, RCM, BSMI, VCCI, RoHS|
You may return any Equipment or Other Devices you purchased from us for any reason within thirty (30) days of purchase. Defective Equipment may be returned within one (1) year of Equipment purchase or activation, whichever is earlier. You must contact us to return any defective Equipment. If you return Equipment, we may replace it with a new or refurbished item, or we may refund payment for purchased Equipment.
Go to verizon.com/returnpolicy for more details.
The D-Link 6-Port Multi-Gigabit Unmanaged Switch Accelerates network efficiency and delivers uninterrupted online experiences. It has five 2.5G Ethernet ports and one 10G Ethernet port. Get it today at Verizon.