Google Pixel 5
Monthly payments shown are for customers who qualify to pay $0 Down, $29.16/mo for 24 months; 0% APR. Retail Price: $699.99. One-time activation fee of $35.
Ways to save
Get it fast
Select shipping options at checkout. Subject to eligiblity.
Free 2-Day Shipping
Free In-Store Pickup
Same Day Delivery
of reviewers recommend this product
Fantastic phone! Ignore illegitimate reviews
Shader86 - 4 days ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
Many of the reviews here are plainly fake and intentionally spread disinformation. Bad camera? No auto rotate? Bricked? Seriously? I switched from a Pixel 2 XL. My lone "complaint" is that Google does such an amazing job of updating its phones that a new phone basically functions exactly the same as the old one, just a little faster. Where my 2 was slowing a bit, the 5 flies. Camera is FANTASTIC, transitions and performance are superior, and you have 5G. It is waterproof and charges wirelessly and the battery is simply the best ever made. Moving data was seamless. Turn it on, log in, follow the prompts, and go. Everything transferred, including texts and wifi networks. Ignore the negative reviews. Read the national reviews instead. This is a great phone.
Solid android phone
Liza - 23 hours ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
I've had this phone since the end of October. At first I hated it switching from Samsung galaxy S9+. The camera quality isn't what I'm used to, but it does take a nice picture. Battery life is AMAZING! I use my phone for work, and get several texts, calls, emails, notifications, etc. all day. I can go 24 hours without charging my phone. I haven't had issues with dropped calls or connectivity issues. Aside from the camera issue (I don't use portrait mode because it sucks), there's really not much to complain about.
1. 5G Ultra Wideband available only in parts of select cities. 5G Nationwide available in 2,700+ cities.
2. Download speed claims based on testing videos from four streaming platforms. Average download time was less than sixty seconds. File sizes varied between 473MB and 1.3GB. Download speed depends upon many factors, such as file size, content provider and network connection. Testing conducted in an internal 5G network lab and on pre-production hardware in California in July/August 2020. Actual download speeds may be slower.
3. Qi-compatible. Wireless charger sold separately.
4. Pixel 5 has a water protection rating of IPX8 under IEC standard 60529. Charger and accessories are not water resistant. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and may be compromised due to normal wear and tear, repair, disassembly, or damage.
5. For “All day”: Maximum battery life based on testing using a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of other features. Testing conducted on two major carrier networks using Sub-6 GHz non-standalone 5G (ENDC) connectivity. For “Up to 48 hours”: Maximum battery life based on testing using a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of limited other features that are default in Extreme Battery Saver mode (which disables various features including 5G connectivity). Testing conducted on two major carrier networks. For both claims: Pixel 4a (5G) and Pixel 5 battery testing conducted by a third party in California in mid 2020 on pre-production hardware and software using default settings, except that, for the “up to 48 hour claim” only, Extreme Battery Saver mode was enabled. Battery life depends upon many factors and usage of certain features will decrease battery life. Actual battery life may be lower.
6. US only. English only. Call Screen may not detect all robocalls.
7. The Google Assistant and some related features are not available in all languages. See g.co/assistant/languages for updates to language availability.
8. Not available in all languages or countries. For more information, see g.co/help/callscreen.
9. Enabling gameplay with cellular data may increase your mobile data usage up to 2.7GB/hr. Gameplay is service-, network-, connection-, and game-dependent, and may not be available for all games in all areas. Users may experience inconsistent gameplay. See g.co/stadia/data for more information. Stadia requires account creation.
10. Subscriptions may be required.
11. Hotspot capability subject to carrier plan.
12. Data rates may apply. 5G service, speed and performance depend on many factors including, but not limited to, carrier network capabilities, device configuration and capabilities, network traffic, location, signal strength, and signal obstruction..
13. See g.co/pixel/astrophotography to learn more.
14. Up to 18W wired charging rates are based upon use of the included charger plugged into a wall outlet. Wireless charging rates for Pixel 5 up to 12W charging with Qi certified EPP charger (sold separately). Actual results may be slower. Phone is Qi compatible.
15. Designed to charge Qi-certified devices. Use of Battery Share significantly reduces Pixel battery life. Cases may interfere with charging and will reduce charging speed. Charge speeds may vary. See g.co/pixel/wirelesscharging for more information.
16. Pixel Buds sold separately.
17. Android version updates for at least 3 years from when the device first became available on the Google Store in the US. See g.co/pixel/updates for details.