Change MI424WR Network to WPA2 Encryption
WPA2 should be your first choice for network encryption. It provides the most protection available on your Verizon router.
Note: The configuration screens may vary slightly depending on when you purchased your router and the version of firmware running on it.
- Open your Web browser and enter http://192.168.1.1 in the Address field.
- Enter your router user name and password if prompted and click Ok.
- Click the Wireless Settings icon in the top toolbar.
- Click Advanced Security Settings in the left navigation panel.
- Select WPA2 in the Level 1 section to enable WPA2 network encryption.