The HTC Desire 530 powered by Verizon, the better network, is now available for purchase online and at Verizon retail locations. These feature-rich smartphones give you smooth video viewing and streaming, fast social sharing and crystal-clear calling on the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network.
The HTC Desire 530 in Blue Lagoon features a micro splash finish to complement your personal style and a soft polycarbonate body that feels great in your hand. Other features include:
- 5-inch HD display.
- Powered by Qualcomm® Snapdragon quad-core processor and runs Android 6.0.
- An 8MP rear-facing camera offering a built-in BSI sensor to increase the amount of light, burst shot and sweep panorama.
- A 5MP front-facing camera that eliminates the need to press a button with Auto Selfie and Voice Selfie modes.
- HD video recording.
- A high quality amp to boost volume and bass and the HTC BoomSound® profile to ensure your music never sounded better.
- HTC Themes™, HTC Sense™ Home and HTC BlinkFeed™ to personalize your experience.
Pick the device and plan that’s right for you
The HTC Desire 530 in Blue Lagoon is available for $6 a month for 24 months (0% APR; $144 full price). For a limited time, customers who activate a new line of service can purchase the Desire 530 on device payment for just $2 a month for 24 months (0% APR; $48 full price). Looking to upgrade? Get the Desire 530 on an existing line and, for a limited time, receive $50 off the $144 retail price when ordering online with device payment.
If prepaid service better fits your lifestyle, get the Desire 530 in Stratus White for $99.99 with Verizon’s prepaid plans. Simply pay ahead of time and commit for as long (or as short) a time as you want — there are no annual contracts or credit checks, all on the best network. Choose your plan:
- $60 per month for unlimited domestic talk and text, unlimited talk and text to Mexico and Canada, and 5GB of data.
- $45 per month for unlimited domestic talk and text, unlimited text to Mexico and Canada, and 2GB of data.
- $30 per month for unlimited domestic talk and text, unlimited text to Mexico and Canada, and Wi-Fi only access for data.
The best just got better
All networks are NOT equal. Verizon recently announced its $5 billion in network investment in the first half of 2016. Verizon has now invested about $116 billion in its network since 2000, more than any other wireless company. Not with Verizon? Now is the time to switch and enjoy the network. You’ll receive up to $650 to pay off your old phone or contract when you trade in your phone for a new one. And, for a limited time, you can receive four lines of service with 16 GB in monthly data for $150 per month when you upgrade or activate a phone on the new Verizon Plan size L or larger.