The newest 5G device is here.
Plus, Jeremy goes to AccuWeather, a deal with the NBA and we’re supporting the 2019 Warrior Games.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
The latest 5G device launched is here - the LG V50 ThinQ 5G. It’s available for purchase on June 20.
Here are the other things making news today:
- We’ve got some great news for basketball fans. Verizon and the NBA are creating a high-speed network to connect all 29 NBA arenas. The deal will allow Verizon’s fiber network to deliver high quality-HD video to fans.
- Jeremy talks to an AccuWeather expert about getting ready for hurricane season.
- Verizon is a proud supporter of 2019 Warrior Games. Peter Vanderloo from VALOR, Verizon Media’s Employee Resource Group, moderated a discussion with Jim Karol, U.S. Army Col. Cary Harbaugh and two Warrior Games athletes at BUILD.
- Mike Mason was recently in Houston to speak at an event in partnership with The Consortium. The conference was dedicated to under-represented minorities who are currently enrolled in business school.
- And, on Wednesday, join Hans for a webcast at 11 AM ET/8 AM PT for updates on the upcoming Leadership Forum, his initial feedback on Pulse survey results and next steps.