The newest 5G device is here.
Plus, Jeremy goes to AccuWeather, a deal with the NBA and we’re supporting the 2019 Warrior Games.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
The latest 5G device launched is here - the LG V50 ThinQ 5G. It’s available for purchase on June 20.
Here are the other things making news today:
- We’ve got some great news for basketball fans. Verizon and the NBA are creating a high-speed network to connect all 29 NBA arenas. The deal will allow Verizon’s fiber network to deliver high quality-HD video to fans.
- Jeremy talks to an AccuWeather expert about getting ready for hurricane season.
- Verizon is a proud supporter of 2019 Warrior Games. Peter Vanderloo from VALOR, Verizon Media’s Employee Resource Group, moderated a discussion with Jim Karol, U.S. Army Col. Cary Harbaugh and two Warrior Games athletes at BUILD.
- Mike Mason was recently in Houston to speak at an event in partnership with The Consortium. The conference was dedicated to under-represented minorities who are currently enrolled in business school.
- And, on Wednesday, join Hans for a webcast at 11 AM ET/8 AM PT for updates on the upcoming Leadership Forum, his initial feedback on Pulse survey results and next steps.