It’s National Selfie Day!
And it’s Friday. Time for the week in review.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
Take a selfie and then see what we’ve been talking about this week.
- Hans reviewed the results of the latest Pulse Survey before his most recent Leadership Forum.
- We got a look into the Verizon Media Build It event and what the team there is working on.
- Military Moms got recognized for everything they do with $1,000 shopping sprees.
- The newest 5G device, the LG V50 ThinQ, is now available.
- The Weather Channel will be available on Fios starting June 24.
- We talked about our preps for this hurricane season with AccuWeather.
- Our high-speed fiber network will deliver high quality-HD video for the NBA and connect 29 arenas.
- The Warrior Games were featured on BUILD and start today.
- Public safety officials from all over the country got a firsthand look at new technology that can help them while they’re performing their duties.
- Verizon, along with the NFL and the Super Bowl Host Committee planted coral in Rainbow Reef off the coast of Florida.
And, share your selfies with us on social or VZWeb. Best selfies have a chance to win an Up To Speed t-shirt!