We're happy to share that residents in the Louisville, KY area can test out Verizon's 4G LTE network at our new Communications Store, located at 4830 Norton Healthcare Blvd. in Brownsboro Crossing. The store opened on March 30.
The new 3,200-square-foot store, which is our fifth location in Louisville, features a large selection of activated devices, including everything from the new iPad to the latest Android smartphones and tablets.
We caught up with John Granby, president, Kentucky/Indiana/Michigan Region, to share his thoughts on 4G and the new store.
“With so much confusion in the marketplace about the differences in 4G networks, we invite Louisvillians to visit any of our stores to experience for themselves the difference our 4G LTE network offers," said John. “Shopping for wireless service today is so different than it was just five years ago. Our job is to help all of our customers find the right device with the right solutions that meets their needs and keeps them connected with friends, family and business relationships. Our new Brownsboro Crossing store makes it more convenient for customers living and working near the east end of Louisville.”
The new store also features:
- A bill payment kiosk that enables customers to pay their bills quickly and easily.
- Roomy and easy-to-locate Customer Service and Technical Support areas.
- A HopeLine® from Verizon donation bin where customers can drop off no-longer-used phones and other devices from any carrier, so they can be turned into support for survivors of domestic violence.
- My Verizon Express Services terminals, empowering customers to manage their own accounts, putting them in control and saving them valuable time.
- Regular, free Wireless Workshops to help area consumers discover and use all the tools today’s smartphones offer. To attend a wireless workshop online or at the new Brownsboro Crossing store, visit: www.verizonwireless.com/workshops.
Each year, we aggressively invest billions of dollars in our nationwide network to stay ahead of the growing demand for voice and data services. Since Verizon was formed in 2000, we have invested more than $383 million on improvements to our network in Kentucky.
The new Verizon Wireless store is open Monday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. The store’s phone number is (502) 339-4949. The retail sales manager of the store will be David Stidham.
For more Verizon Wireless news, subscribe via RSS feeds in the right rail.