of reviewers recommend this product.
Love the phone, but it's not really a 5G phone.
Phonego · 4 months ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
The phone itself is great. Good batter life, decent camera, nice design. I don't know why they call it a 5G phone though. In 3 years it's never seen a 5G signal. Think of 5G Ultra Wide as a fancy public Wi-Fi. If you happen to stumble on it, great! Thing is, it's very limited in distribution. So...really it is a 4G LTE phone. It is fragile though. I've got it in a case and the glass back (stupid, by the way) is shattered. Yeah, the glass keeps scratches to a minimum, but unless you've got an ultra heavy case the back will break. That breakage doesn't seem to impact phone functionality, but with the case off it look really bad. Not certain how, if at all, the IP rating is impacted. All that said, if they were still available, I'd buy another.
Pappy · 9 months ago
Does not get 5 g even though it's a 5g phone, the phone is great but I pay for a 5g plan and phone if you want 5g don't buy this phone
2. Measured diagonally, Galaxy S10 5G’s screen size is 6.7” in the full rectangle. Actual viewable area is 6.5” due to rounded corners and camera hole.
3. Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application - usage patterns. Results may vary.
4. Wireless PowerShare works with most Qi-Certified devices. Requires minimum 30% battery to share. Speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device. May not work with some accessories, covers, or other manufacturer’s devices. If you have trouble connecting or charging is slow, remove any cover from each device. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.
5. Dual Aperture supports F1.5 mode and F2.4 mode. Dual Aperture is installed on the main rear camera.
6. Dual 12MP OIS AF(Wide) F1.5/F2.4 + (Tele) 12 MP F2.4 + (Super Wide)16MP FF F2.2 + (Depth)F1.2 Front:10MP 2PD F1.9 + (Depth)F1.2