Setting up WPA2 encryption on your Verizon 9100EM or 9100VM wireless home network
- Open a Web browser like Internet Explorer or Firefox and enter http://192.168.1.1 in the Address field.
- Enter a user name in the User Name field.
- Enter a strong password for your network in the New Password field. The password must be at least 6 characters long and include at least one alphanumeric character.
- Re-enter your password in the Retype New Password field.
- Select your time zone in the Time Zone field and click OK.
- Click the Wireless Settings icon at the top of the screen.