Reconfiguring your D-Link DI-624 network after resetting the router
- Open your Web browser and enter http://192.168.0.1 in the Address field. [Show Me]
- Enter your router user name and password if prompted and click Ok. Because you have reset your router, you must enter the default values of "admin" as the user name and leave the Password field blank.
- When the D-Link Configuration screen displays, confirm that the Home tab is selected and click Wireless in the left navigation panel. [Show Me]
- Confirm that On is selected in the Wireless Radio field. [Show Me]
- Enter your network's SSID. You must enter the same SSID previously assigned to all the computers and network adapters connected to your wireless network.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house