Verizon Wireless and Motorola announced a new device today - the DROID RAZR™ by Motorola, the world’s thinnest 4G LTE smartphone. The team at Driphter share the specs and their initial thoughts on the device.
The DROID RAZR 4G is now available for pre-order!!!
Here are some quick stats:
- Powered by Android™ 2.3.5, Gingerbread
- 1GB RAM for a fast user interface and multi-tasking
- 8-megapixel rear camera with 1080p HD video capture and image stabilization technology for crisp and clear videos
- Front-facing HD camera for video chat over 4G LTE, 3G or Wi-Fi
- 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot capable so customers can share 4G LTE speed with up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices
- Water repellent nanocoating protects the phone, and even the inside components, against everyday spills
- Remote wipe, pin lock and government-grade encryption for email, calendar and contacts as well as voice and video chat conferencing
- Use Quickoffice® to view, create and edit Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents on your mobile device from anywhere at anytime
- Bluetooth 4.0 low energy
- 32 GB memory: 16 GB on board and 16 GB microSD™ card pre-installed (actual formatted capacity is less)
- Powerful 1780 mAh battery
Read more on Driphter’s site.
For more Verizon Wireless news, subscribe via RSS feeds in the right rail.