Before you begin, login to Verizon Online Email via Message Center with your user name and password. Forgot your username and password?
Create New Event
- From your calendar, click the day you want to add the event. The New Event pop-up opens.
- Enter the name of the event, select the Calendar and Event Type from the associated drop-downs.
- Click Add More Info to add more details. The New Event tab will open.
- From the New Event tab, add specific information about the event, including attachments, and reminders.
- Click Save. The new event will be added to your calendar.
View Existing Event
To view details of an event from one of the Calendar views, mouse over the event. A pop-up will display with the following information:
- Event Name
Click View Event to view additional detail about the event.
Edit Existing Event
Note: You cannot edit events associated with subscribed calendars.
- Mouse-over the event you wish to edit. A pop-up will display the event details.
- Click Edit Event to update the details associated with the event.
- Select Save.
Delete an Event
- Mouse-over an event on your Calendar and click View Event. A pop-up will display the event details along with Edit and Delete buttons.
- Click Delete. A confirmation message will be presented.
- Click OK.