Business owners: looking to spend more time and money on IT? … If not, Verizon network solution can help you securely manage your tech
Verizon Business Markets launches Software Defined Secure Branch
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
BASKING RIDGE, NJ - Verizon Business Markets has launched the Software Defined Secure Branch solution for businesses with multiple locations, state and local governments, and educational institutions.
Software Defined Secure Branch is designed for businesses and organizations with complex IT management needs and the desire for more visibility, security protection, and control of their network. Once in place, it keeps the network secure and accessible through a combination of simplified management, the intuitive software defined wide area network (SD-WAN) solution, and security.
“Software Defined Secure Branch lets our customers focus on their business or organization as first priority, leaving the IT to us,” said Victoria Lonker, Verizon’s vice president of global products and solutions. “The simple, intuitive experience delivers rapid provisioning, a mobile management app, service health, application visibility and the security controls needed to protect the business.”
Software Defined Secure Branch, offered with Versa Networks, provides:
- Improved collaboration, video and cloud-based service performance leveraging SD-WAN to automatically adapt the network for improved application performance.
- Business continuity benefits through enterprise-grade connectivity and Verizon’s robust 4G LTE network for active backup.
- Bundled security through Verizon’s comprehensive threat management and end-to-end network encryption.
- An application-centric network on Verizon’s sophisticated and managed infrastructure for enhanced user experience.
- Intuitive mobile app-based service management and continuous monitoring capabilities for the service.
The service is easily accessible through the Verizon Enterprise Center online user experience portal that unifies the purchase, deployment, and management. The visibility provided through the portal gives business owners the tools needed to deliver on a better customer experience.
“SD-WAN is a powerful and complex solution with many moving parts. Verizon’s new offer is a simple yet flexible way for businesses and partners to get technology at the level of features they need, and expand into new features as they need them,” said Brian Washburn, Practice Leader, Network Transformation and Cloud, Ovum.