Don't let summer break your phone
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
NEW YORK - Summer is the season for sun, fun and outdoor activities. It's also the time of year when the most devices break and the most screens crack, leaving you phoneless when you need it most. With Total Mobile Protection from Verizon, cracked screen anxiety is a thing of the past. Beginning today with the launch of our open enrollment, you can get fast replacements and quick repairs (including as soon as same-day service¹) for your family's favorite devices in more places from coast to coast.
Total Mobile Protection² provides the peace of mind that you're protected against loss, theft, or damage to your phone or tablet. From now to July 14th, protect your existing devices and get access to fast repairs or replacements for cracked phone screens. Certified mobile repair technicians are now available in 115 markets across the US, offering the convenience of being able to repair your screen wherever you prefer – at home, on vacation, at the coffee shop, or at the office.
Advantages of Verizon Total Mobile Protection:
- Lowest monthly price for leading smartphone models – $11 per month
- Fast replacement with a longer claim cutoff – file a claim as late as midnight Eastern and get your replacement device the next day - including Saturdays
- The most cracked screen repair options – 270+ carry-in locations, plus 115 markets with mobile repair technicians that come to you
- File up to 3 insurance claims per 12 months per protected line – no one offers more
- New, lower $49 deductible for cracked screen repair
- Flexibility to cover up to 10 lines on your account – and save money – with TMP Multi-Device
- Unlimited access to Verizon Tech Coach experts to solve everyday issues
Phones eligible for cracked screen repairs include:
- Apple iPhone SE, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus and 7
- Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, S7 and S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and 5
- Motorola DROID Turbo and DROID Maxx
¹Cracked screen repair option available in select markets on certain smartphones.
²Total Mobile Protection is a bundle of protection products each of which is available separately. For list of other products, go to www.verizon.com/solutions-and-services/total-mobile-protection.