NEW YORK – Verizon’s Fios Internet services have earned J. D. Power’s highest ranking in customer satisfaction in the East region based on its latest annual study of providers. This is the sixth consecutive year Fios has topped the J.D. Power survey.
The annual wireline study, now in its 17th year, evaluates residential customers’ experiences with Internet services in four geographical regions: East, South, North Central and West.
The ISP study measures customer satisfaction across five factors: network performance and reliability; cost of service; billing; communication; and customer service. Conducted in 4 quarterly waves, these latest studies include experiences from 21,955 residential customers. Verizon scored the highest possible rating of “Among the Best” in each of the five factor categories.
The Best Digital Experience
Part of having the highest customer satisfaction means providing the best service and experience to customers whenever, wherever, and however they want. Through the highly-rated My Fios App (4.2 on Google Play and 4.5 on App Store) Verizon has made the Fios experience digital first with features like:
- Where’s My Tech – Never again sit at home wondering when your Fios technician will arrive. The “Where’s My Tech?” feature shows the tech’s distance from the customer home, estimated arrival time, and a map displaying his approximate location.
- WiFi Analyzer – the My Fios App is the control board to your home network from parental controls to passwords to the new WiFi Analyzer tool that optimizes your home network to get the best performance from all your connected devices.
- Speed Test - test your network performance from anywhere with the My Fios App Speed Test feature.
- What’s Trending - The My Fios App shows the current top-viewed programs and links directly to the Fios TV app where customers can watch their live, recorded and on-demand content from anywhere.
- Chatbot support –You don’t need to call customer service. Send a message directly to Fios support through the My Fios App to get immediate assistance with questions, service upgrades, troubleshooting and more.