WALNUT CREEK, CA — From music and multimedia to the latest in touch screens and global phones, Verizon Wireless has the phones and accessories that are sure to be at the top of this season’s wireless wish-lists, whatever the budget.
“Wireless capabilities for fun and productivity have never been more varied, and every one of our devices comes with the gift of the nation’s most reliable wireless voice and data network,” said Rich Garwood, regional president, Verizon Wireless.
“For a one-stop holiday shopping experience, visit one of our Communications Stores or kiosks with ideas about what those on your gift list love and what they need to do. We’ll demo possibilities and find a match in a device, accessory, or even a gift card for music downloads.”
- Personalize and protect – colorful plastic shells, silicon covers, fashion and leather cases and holsters (styles vary by handset).
- Premium stereo headset with media controls – a better sound and an easy-to-use control button so customers can answer, end or mute phone calls and pause or play music, all with a single touch.
- Hands-free driving – with a Bluetooth® or earbud headset.
- Expandable memory – with memory cards in 1GB, 2GB, 4GB or 8GB.
Talk and text in style Under $75 with a new two-year customer agreement after a $50 mail-in rebate debit card
- Nokia 2605 Mirage –a small, stylish phone that comes with replaceable Nokia Xpress-on™ snaps.
- Verizon Wireless Blitz™ – comes with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, making it a breeze to blog, Web browse, or send messages with a single touch of the dedicated My Messaging key.
Gifts for music and multimedia lovers Under $100 with a new two-year customer agreement after a $50 mail-in rebate debit card
- enV2™ by LG –supports V CAST Music and Video, VZ NavigatorSM, Bluetooth® headset capabilities, dual speakers and a 2.0 megapixel camera. The phone has a full QWERTY keypad with large sized external keys and a 2.4-inch internal screen for crystal-clear videos and images.
- LG Voyager™ in Titanium – supports Visual Voice Mail, V CAST Music with Rhapsody and V CAST Mobile TV. Also features an interactive touch screen, full QWERTY keyboard and full HTML Internet browser.
Touch screens for work and play Under $200 with a new two-year customer agreement after a $50 or $70 mail-in-rebate debit card
- BlackBerry® Storm™ smartphone –the first touch screen BlackBerry smartphone with the world’s first “clickable” touch screen with SurePress™ technology. Also features a 3.2 megapixel camera; a full HTML browser; a music player; the industry’s leading mobile e-mail and messaging solution; and global voice and data connectivity.
- LG Dare™ – features a three-inch touch screen with handwriting recognition, 3.2 megapixel camera with face detection and flash, and photo editing capabilities.
- Samsung Omnia™ – comes with an advanced touch screen, customizable user interface and Windows Mobile® 6.1 capabilities, including Web browsing and e-mail access.
The perfect gifts for the global traveler Under $200 with a new two-year customer agreement after a $50 or $70 mail-in rebate debit card
- Samsung Renown™ –this fashionable flip phone comes with a 2.0 megapixel camera with NightShot to enhance the camera’s capabilities in dark environments; a camcorder; and video, picture, text and mobile IM messaging options.
- Samsung Saga™ – a stylish smartphone with global capabilities in more than 200 destinations worldwide for voice and 150 global destinations for data, including South American locations.
For more information about Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.
(Editor’s note: Media can download high-resolution images of these phones at Verizon Wireless’ News Center at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.)
About Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable wireless voice and data network, serving 70.8 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 71,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.