BASKING RIDGE, NJ, and DALLAS — Verizon Wireless and Samsung Telecommunications America (Samsung Mobile) announced that the Samsung Haven™ is available for order today. The Samsung Haven has earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal and is ideal for customers who want an easy-to-use wireless phone packed with features.
Color: Charcoal Grey
Key features and specifications:
- Slim form factor
- 2.2-inch internal screen
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Full menu readout for improved accessibility
- Text messaging capable
- 56-note polyphonic ringtones
- Adjustable font size
- Dedicated keys for one-touch quick access to Emergency 911 (E911), speakerphone, voicemail, voice commands, In Case of Emergency (ICE), and My Pictures
- Customers can program the ICE button with up to three personalized contacts that first responders can easily find in the event of an emergency
- Well-Being and Health Tools – A reminder alarm with up to five alarms, a fitness trainer that offers 15 unique stretching techniques, four different healing music selections to help relieve stress, and a medical information application that lets users make medical notes and stores their information such as allergies and medications
- Personal Organizer and Tools – Calendar and scheduling assistant, calculator with currency converter, world clock, and stop watch
Price and availability:
- The Samsung Haven is available for order today and will be available on July 29 at Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online at www.verizonwireless.com for $39.99 with a new two-year customer agreement.
- For additional information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.
(EDITOR’S NOTE: Media can access high-resolution images of the Samsung Haven in the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.)
About Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable and largest wireless voice and 3G data network, serving more than 92 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 79,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) and Vodafone (LSE, NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.
About Samsung Telecommunications America Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC, a Dallas-based subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., researches, develops and markets wireless handsets and telecommunications products throughout North America. For more information, please visit www.samsungwireless.com.