5 Must-have Apps to Increase Productivity
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
Productivity can mean many things, from staying on track to reach your fitness goals to keeping your daily life organized. Tiago Forte, productivity expert and founder of Forte Labs in San Francisco, works with individuals and companies to help people succeed in the fast-paced world we all live in. He shared some of his go-to #musthaveapps for living a productive life.
- Lift – Preparing to run a half marathon or simply want to have a more positive outlook? This app provides guidance and encouragement from programmed coaching and fellow users, making it easy to track, analyze and celebrate your progress, no matter what your goal is.
- Tempo – A definite app for those with a busy schedule. This smart calendar pulls together the information you need to be prepared for appointments. Drive-time estimates, contact details, past email conversations and more, are all aggregated and organized for easy and fast access.
- Rise – A personalized nutrition expert in your pocket! Download this app (for a small fee) to help make wiser food decisions and keep yourself motivated and accountable to reach your health goals.
- FocusTime – It's time to focus. The app follows the pomodoro technique by breaking up your day into 25-minute blocks, followed by mandatory breaks, so you can efficiently manage your time and cross items off of your to-do list.
- 1Password – Trying to hunt down forgotten passwords can be a waste of time. Store them all in a single, secure app, so you only have to remember one.
Data usage applies for app download and use.
This is part of the Verizon Wireless “Must-have Apps” series, which provides insights into the apps that people use every day to embrace the mobile lifestyle.