Verizon Partner Solutions – 1H20 business highlights
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
BASKING RIDGE, N.J. Verizon Partner Solutions (VPS) is the global wholesale partner of choice to deliver a better experience on a better network - connecting customers to the digital world. During 1H 2020, VPS worked with customers to deliver connectivity services such as Ethernet, Voice, Security and Internet solutions in 2,700 cities across the globe. 1H 2020 highlights include:
Clients and Partners:
During the period, VPS:
- Won new business, expanded current service or began agreed-upon work for a number of customers, including: GTT, Shentel, Claro Enterprise Solutions and América Móvil.
- On-boarded 19 additional customers to a new Customer Experience (CX) digital platform, designed to simplify account management and order processing;
- Hosted a Customer Advisory Board on January 22 and 23 and the first VPS Virtual Summit, attended by over 300 customers, on April 14;
- Hosted 75+ customer meetings at the Pacific Telecommunications Conference, and 18 customer meetings at Metro Connect 2020.
During the period, VPS:
- Launched a 100Mb Low-Cost Ethernet service;
- Expanded by 125K sites the NANO competitive rate program for Ethernet for Business;
- Announced a 1G bandwidth option for Fiber to the Internet;
- Launched additional network services including Software Defined Interconnect and Dynamic Network Manager for PIP services;
- Announced a new Network Detection and Response security service to help protect data and networks;
- Launched a diverse mated pair option for both Transparent LAN Service (TLS) and VzON Ethernet services, and expanded InterLATA (Local Access and Transport Area) TLS to six more LATAs, bringing the total number of available markets to 23.
Awards and Recognition:
- Eric Cevis was named to SAVOY Magazine's 2020 Most Influential Black Executives in Corporate America; and the Capacity Power 100 list;
- VPS was named the winner (ILEC segment) of ATLANTIC-ACM’s Wholesale Metro / Long Haul 2019 Report Card in: Brand, Sales Reps, Service Delivery, Network Performance, Data Value and Voice Value.
- VPS supported the ITW Global Leaders’ Forum’s ‘Keeping the World Connected’ advocacy campaign;
- Eric Cevis gave his view on technology trends most likely to impact wholesale customers in 2020.
- VPS accelerated numerous customer priority services (Medical, Fire, FEMA, Cellular on Wheels, etc.);
- VPS supported customers by delivering VoIP/Voice services and expanding capacity to support conferencing in a work from home environment;
- VPS acted quickly to move 100% of the VPS eligible workforce to a work from home environment.
Verizon Partner Solutions (VPS) is the global wholesale partner of choice to deliver a better experience on a better network - connecting customers to the digital world.