Fios means ultra-fast.
Internet, TV and Voice availability influences rental decisions. Verizon Fios can differentiate your property. It’s a turnkey, person-to-person solution with simple installation.
Verizon Fios Home Internet services give new residents a unique reason to sign on the dotted line and existing residents a significant reason to renew.
Plus Verizon offers a custom Verizon Wi-Fi package that can be installed for property-wide coverage indoors and outdoors, including the lounge or pool area. And Verizon Communications can provide 24/7/365 proactive monitoring and dedicated technical support for your Wi-Fi needs.
With fiber optics, data travels quickly and reliably on a 100% fiber-optic network. Customers can mix and match to build the plan they want. Fios Internet, Fios TV and Fios Digital Voice. Ultra-low lag and the capacity needed to handle multiple devices.
It's a new kind of home internet.
Verizon 5G Home Internet is making waves and with good reason. It is a fixed wireless access service powered by 5G Ultra Wideband. Verizon 5G Home Internet provides ultra-fast Wi-Fi connections to the home. Residents can expect typical download speeds of 300 Mbps and max speeds up to 1Gbps.
Only Verizon 5G Home Internet uses the power of Verizon’s 5G Ultra Wideband, the fastest 5G in the world, to connect residential communities with ultra-fast internet connectivity.*
Check out all the benefits that 5G Home currently offers:
- Internet that provides your home with super-fast Wi-Fi**
- Our 5G Internet Gateway, an all-in-one 5G Ultra Wideband receiver and Wi-Fi 6 router***
- Monthly cost structure with no long-term annual contracts or setup fees
- All taxes and fees included in your monthly charges
- Worry-free setup with your choice of self-setup or professional setup
- Access to our exclusive 5G Technical Support Team
*Global claim from May 2020, based on Opensignal independent analysis of mobile measurements recorded during the
period of January 31 – April 30, 2020. © 2021 Opensignal Limited. 5G Ultra Wideband available only in parts of
**May require the purchase of additional Wi-Fi extenders.
***Outdoor professional setup also includes a separate router.
Clean, professional installation.
No property owner or developer wants to upset existing residents or deal with the hassle of installation. Verizon installation is professional, hassle-free and reliable.
Today, Verizon bears most of the deployment costs for existing properties located in areas where Verizon is available.(Verizon pays for all equipment and labor, and will work to achieve a timely installation.) It cannot be assumed that this policy will remain in effect.
Fiber Installation customized to your needs.
For existing properties, Verizon technicians will:
- Install the fiber pub and terminals to accommodate all living units.
- Run the fiber optic cable as required by installation plan.
When a resident orders service, the Verizon technician will:
- Install the Optical Network Terminal (ONT), if necessary.
- Connect the home computer to Internet service and make sure it's working correctly.
- Set up and test TV service, and demonstrate basic Fios TV functions.
- Provide Fios TV and Internet welcome materials.
LTE Home and 5G Home Installation
If your property is in an LTE or 5G Home-enabled area, then there is no action on your part. These services are self-installed by the resident—no appointment required.