Sign in to manage & troubleshoot your services.
Your final bill
All about your final bill
Here’s some important information you should know about your final bill:
- You will get your final bill on your normal bill cycle.
- There may be more than one bill after you disconnect your services that will include any new charges or credits.
- If the disconnect date is close to the actual bill date a standard bill will be generated before the final bill statement.
- Pro-rated credits will appear on the bill for any charges that were billed in advance after a disconnect date.
- Any credit balance will be refunded if there are no outstanding amounts owed on any of your Verizon Accounts.
- Any deposit refund will automatically be applied to your final bill.
- If you paid your last bill by check or direct deposit, we will refund directly to that account.
- Refunds may take 60 days or more to be refunded.
Select the method you’d like to pay your bill: