Witnessing the power of our networks.
Insight into our upcoming 5G Innovation Sessions series in Phoenix. Plus, a full news rundown.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
Happy Friday, V Team! On today’s live edition of Up to Speed, host Jennifer Marin shared the following updates.
- Monday: Raquel urged folks to take advantage of all our great holiday deals and reminded V Teamers about our Employee Assistance Program,which is available to help employees if they find themselves in need of support throughout the holiday season – or anytime throughout the year.
- Tuesday: We shared some of the ways V Teamers were able to give back during “Giving Tuesday.”
- Thursday: We shared our best deal of the year: Right now, you can get an iPhone 14 Pro, plus the Apple Watch SE, iPad and Beats Fit Pro – all on us. And that’s not all – we also shared how V Teamers can help their friends and family take advantage of all these deals.
Verizon Business news
- Earlier this week, our Verizon Business Channel team spent quality time together at our Boston Innovation Hub.
This is the first time that our channel partners across the entire Channel program came together in person to collaborate, set strategic 2023 plans and drive evolution across all our partner programs.The Verizon Partner Network received a 5-star rating from CRN in 2022 and continues to be an industry leader in channel.
Attendees also built lifesaving paracord bracelets and military care kits for Operation Gratitude as part of Giving Tuesday.
- Verizon Business and Wipro Limited have announced a global Network-as-a-Service partnership. Wipro’s Network-as-a-Service solution will be powered by Verizon Business and will enable Wipro’s customers to accelerate their network modernization and cloud transformation journey.
Wipro has over 250,000 employees across 66 countries, with annual revenues of $10 billion.
- Verizon Business is once again gearing up to demonstrate the transformative benefits of its business solutions at the next installment of their 5G Innovation Sessions series at the Footprint Center in Phoenix next Tuesday, December 6.
Executives from Verizon Business, Ericsson, the Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Mercury and more will demonstrate a range of forward-looking scenarios that leverage the power of 5G and Mobile Edge Computing. It will include Accelerated Access, Verizon Frontline’s Tactical Humanitarian Operations Response also known as THOR and Mobile Utility Technology Transport vehicles, also referred to as MUTTs.
Verizon Small Business Digital Ready program promotes digital equity across Hispanic small businesses
The Verizon Small Business Digital Ready program offers free online classes focused on helping small businesses with digital transformation.
Now, the program will offer Hispanic-owned small businesses course offerings, coaching from experts, community events and personalized mentorship in Spanish. In addition to these courses, Hispanic Business owners can apply to receive a $10,000 grant as part of a $250,000 fund to help further support minority small businesses.
To be eligible for the grant, qualified applicants must be a 51% Hispanic-owned small business and complete, in any combination, at least two courses, coaching events, or community events between July 1, 2022, and the application deadline of January 13, 2023. All applicants will be notified if they have been selected for grant funding the week of January 30, 2023.
Share this valuable resource with your local small business owners, family and friends and sign up here.
A one-of-a-kind holiday experience.
Experience a one-of-a-kind holiday experience at one of our stores starting this weekend.
Some of the greatest gifts are personalized and from the heart which is why local artists will be in our stores throughout the country to customize the accessories you purchase.
This Saturday, December 3, customers in South Bend, Milwaukee, Madison, San Diego and Baltimore will get to take advantage of this awesome experience.
Check out the full list of artists and participating stores and share with your friends and family.
Follow @InsideVerizon on social for holiday gift ideas
We know picking the perfect gift can be difficult, but we’ve got you covered. Follow Inside Verizon on Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter where you will find suggestions on gift ideas and deals happening right now and throughout the rest of December.
Many of these videos are created by our rockstar retail reps who really understand the value these amazing products can bring to you and your loved ones.
Verizon is attending the Los Angeles Comic Con
Starting today, we will have a booth at the Gaming Stage at the Los Angeles Comic Con, located at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Throughout the three-day event, pop culture and gaming fans have the opportunity to score in-game items like new champions, epic skins and other items for the world's most-played PC game, League of Legends.
And if you can’t make it to the event, we’ve still got you covered with amazing deals this holiday season on the network America relies on, including a great gift for the gamer in your life – the Ultimate Mobile Gaming Bundle, which includes a Backbone controller, three months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and a $25 Xbox Gift Card.
If you have any questions, email them to email@example.com.