Save over $1,300 in 2023.
How you can take advantage of our free Walmart+ offer by switching to Verizon Home Internet.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
On today’s edition of Up To Speed, we shared news about a major partnership with Walmart that will make it a no-brainer to ditch cable and switch to Verizon Home Internet.
Starting today, new customers and employees who switch to Verizon Home Internet can get up to 12 months of Walmart+ on us (then $12.95/mo. thereafter) – a $155 annual value!
Walmart+ is a subscription membership service that can help new customers save over $1,300 each year, bringing together in-store and online benefits to save customers money and time. Benefits include:
- Free delivery from a Walmart with no order minimum.
- Save up to 10 cents per gallon on gas at 14,000+ locations nationwide including Exxon, Mobil, Walmart & Murphy stations.
- Access to Paramount+ for all your entertainment needs.
- Earn rewards on eligible items online & in-store to use on future Walmart purchases.
- Members enjoy special prices, product releases, online Black Friday deals and more.
- Use your phone to scan items as you shop in-store & check out contact-free. AzFast. Easy. Done!
- Access to other limited time offers.
This Walmart+ offer is available for a limited time, so click here to learn more about Verizon Home Internet.