06/22/2020|Inside Verizon|Up To Speed
Introducing… the Verizon Visa Card.
On today’s Up To Speed Live, Jeremy and Frank Boulben share all the details, with a little help from Queer Eye’s Antoni Porowski.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
On today’s Up To Speed Live, Jeremy and Frank Boulben, with special help from Queer Eye’s Antoni Porowski, introduced the new Verizon Visa Card.
- The first credit card designed with the savvy, mobile customer in mind.
- No annual fee.
- Rewards: 4% for gas and grocery shopping, 3% for dining, including takeout and curbside pickup, 2% for Verizon products and services, 1% for everything else.
- Earn Verizon dollars, which can be used to pay for anything related to Verizon including your monthly Fios or wireless bill or towards the purchase of a new device from Verizon.
- Customers can add the card to their mobile wallets for digital, contactless use.
- Employees who are on the Employee Phone Program and apply by Tuesday, June 23 at 11:59 PM ET can get an extra $25 Verizon Dollars. Apply today or get the full details.
- We're giving qualifying customers early access to apply for the card with a chance to get up to $1,000 Verizon Dollars if approved. Customers can visit verizon.com/bethefirst to see full eligibility rules and learn how to qualify to apply to become one of the first cardholders before the official launch on June 26.
Click here for a transcript of the webcast.
Reminder, tune in to Up To Speed Live Monday at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT.