It's here. Your new one-stop shop.
Sam and Craig spotlight what V Team Central can do for you.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
We’ve been talking about this for weeks, and today’s the day. V Team: You now have access to a brand new, best-in-class HR system called V Team Central, Powered by Workday. Think of this as your new one-stop shop to manage your personal information, your career and your team.
With more power in your hands to take action, Chief Human Resources Officer Sam Hammock and Verizon Global Services President Craig Silliman spotlight how Workday can work for you.
Here are a few experiences to get excited about.
- A new all-in-one profile to share your preferred name, photo and pronouns, view performance and development actions, access your paycheck (U.S.) and more.
- A robust career profile to share your experiences and interests, and view open jobs that match your job interests.
- A new Jobs Hub to easily search and apply for V Team jobs, and even refer external friends.
- A new My Team dashboard for leaders with lots of key information on your team to support to more holistically manage and take action.
- A new staffing model, Position Management, to help leaders better organize headcount.
- Simpler processes, plenty of ways to take action and stay notified, and transparency throughout.
Go to the V Team Central homepage and launch the Welcome to V Team Central journey to learn the basics and get started. Completion of the Journey is optional yet highly recommended, and you can come back to it at any time.
While V Team Central is easy to use, we know this is a change and we’ve got you covered. Check out our V Team Central resources site, use search and the digital assistant, and explore the HR guidelines on the web. Help is also available within the system.
If you still need help, contact HR Answers. Search for “HR Answers” on the web or in the VZ Assistant, or search for “create case” in V Team Central and in the Workday Assistant.
Also, be sure to partner with your HR Business Partner to make the best decisions for you and your team.