First, the Verizon Investors Relation team hosted a sell-side analyst meeting. This is a chance for analysts to hear about our strategy directly from our leaders. In turn, they can educate their clients. Lowell also sat down with Andy Serwer of Yahoo Finance to share his message for investors about 5G.
The Rundown with Jennifer: Google Duo latest version comes with the ability to share your screen during a call; NVIDIA revealed that its researchers have developed a unique deep learning system that allows a robot to learn a task based on the actions of a human; and, High Schools are embracing eSports and its popularity is growing across the U.S.
Also, we hear from Ashley Seals, one of 16 winners, from our #VZMilitaryMoms initiative. Speed Day is this Thursday, and we have a special Q&A with the US Olympic Luge Team that will be livestreamed on the Up To Speed Facebook page. And, Michelle Ifill, Senior Vice President and General Counsel for Verizon Corporate Services Group was honored by NJBIZ as General Counsel of the Year.
- Yahoo Finance: Lowell McAdam on the future of Verizon
- Google Duo can share your Android phone’s screen
- Robots can learn tasks by watching and mimicking humans
- A new generation of high school athletes will play eSports
- Thanks to our Military Moms, 16 Times Over
- Facebook Live event: Speed Day
- 7 honored at NJBIZ’s General Counsel awards