We asked, you answered. And it’s all good.
Going through the good news mailbox on Up To Speed: Morning Edition.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
Last week, we asked you to share all the good things happening in your life and the response coming into our firstname.lastname@example.org mailbox has been nothing short of amazing.
We couldn’t help but notice our mailbox is full of your milestones. So let’s do a little celebrating with these V Team families:
- Friends and strangers helped Gretchen Nielsen’s daughter, Emma, enjoy her 6th birthday.
- Brian Casserly organized a surprise for his 13-year-old daughter Ryan.
- Frank Klausz shared a birthday parade route that brought a smile to his 9-year-old, Izi.
- Holli Wagner held a Zoom call for her husband’s 65th with loved ones in their 80s and 90s logged in.
- Lauren Schulz’s son Jack said it was the best birthday ever after local police officers helped celebrate the occasion.
- Congrats to Greg and Nikki O’Brien who kept April 2 as their wedding date, changed the venue to their backyard and invited a socially distancing Santa Claus to officiate. They live-streamed the love to dozens of family and friends on their Verizon phone.
- Welcome to the world to Shane Camardo’s newborn son at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces.
- And congrats to Dan Stavin and his wife Becky who brought home two little ones -- Wyatt and Rowan.
- Randy Pope’s son Matt is now an Eagle Scout. Matt’s service project focused on restoring a park gazebo; a safe place for neighbors enjoying the outdoors.
- Hats off to Natalie Pannell’s daughter Claire who just took her very first bike ride without training wheels.
This is just a fraction of the love, joy and happiness you’ve shared with us. We’ve got so much more good to share with you in the days ahead. We’re going to utilize our good mailbox for a few fun challenges.
For this week’s challenge we want to see two things… send us your best homeschool classroom setups and/or your best pillow forts -- pictures or videos -- and send them to email@example.com.