The grand finale.
Find out why this is the final Up To Speed: Morning Edition.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
Well, friends, this is our last Up To Speed: Morning Edition. And since this is a “series finale” of sorts, we’re saying goodbye in style. Let’s take a trip down Morning memory lane and fashion a (slightly exaggerated) finish with some of our favorite Morning crew members.
- Jess Bonardi attempted a thousand consecutive push-ups.
- Chris Serico got emotionally attached to his work-from-home highlighters.
- Diana Alvear watched a show about a guy who fell in love with his highlighters.
- Matt Fiedler continued to hone his bass skills with help from his old friend, Billie Jean.
- Erin Kristoff continued her streak of 45 consecutive days ordering takeout.
- Andrew “Man of a Thousand Faces” Kameka showed us, well, two of his faces.
- Dave Boerger took a final shot at today’s NBA stars which left Michael Jordan smiling.
Here’s the best -- or shall we say “goodest” -- news of all: Our Morning Edition content isn’t going away, it’s simply moving over to Up To Speed Live. That means your go-to source for Verizon news every weekday at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT will also feature the heartwarming stories that have brightened our mornings.
So please keep sending your touching tales, uplifting videos and hilarious pics to our mailbox at email@example.com. We’ll still be checking it every day.
By the way, if the snowglobe at the end of today’s episode was a bit of a head-scratcher for you, or if you were born after 1985, this might shed some light on things.
Finally, thanks for watching. Until next time -- or rather, for the last time -- your morning is up to speed.