We had such a great response to our contest to take a walk in Walt Disney’s shoes. Here are the winners:
These nine employees will win a trip to The Walt Disney Studio Lot to meet Disney Imagineers and see where it all started.
- Keshia Alicea - Nashua, NH, Solutions Manager
- Mark Christenson - Chandler, AZ, Human Resources
- Stephen de Carteret - Beaverton, OR, Solutions Engineer
- Russ Feeser - Harrisburg, PA, Solutions Architect
- Megan Fratello - Lake Mary, FL, Billing Solutions
- Alfred Hill - Spring, TX, General Manager
- Abraham Morales - Burnsville, MN, Solutions Manager
- Cierra Peterson - Greenville, SC, Customer Service Specialist
- Maya Romero - Panorama City, CA, Solutions Manager
These 12 employees are getting a $100 Disney gift card with a personalized gift.
- Israel Alvarez - Las Vegas, NV, Solutions Specialist
- Jon Bobel - Silver Spring, MD, Engineering Assistant
- Jaclyn Deemer - Gallatin, TN, Senior Trainer
- Dawne Evans - Salisbury, MD, Security Risk Management
- Jason Gaca - Alpharetta, GA, Project Management
- Keith Goza - Panama City, FL, Indirect District Sales
- Alexander Kastigar - West Valley City, UT, BGCO Coordinator
- Lenny Mitchell - Richardson, TX, Engineer - Network Engineering & Operations
- Ryan Perry - Baltimore, MD, Solutions Manager
- Karen Sakowski - Syracuse, NY, Fiber Network Technology
- Ronald Scott, JR - Irving, TX, System Integration Consultant
- Jacki Young - Chandler, AZ, Customer Service Advocate
And, hundreds of you are getting Disney+ ears! Congrats to all!
Don’t forget about Disney+ on us. With this awesome deal, Unlimited wireless customers and new Fios and 5G Home customers get a year of Disney+.
* No purchase necessary to enter or win. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM ET on February 7, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 AM ET on February 12, 2020. Open only to employees of Verizon who are age 21 or older and are legal residents of the U.S. Generally, employees who have resigned, have received notice of termination, or have given notice of resignation prior to or during the contest are not eligible to participate. Verizon Corporate Communications will select potential winners on February 13, 2020 in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified via email. Prizes: 1st Place Prize: 9 winners will receive a once-in-a-lifetime trip to The Walt Disney Studios. Approximate retail value (ARV): $1610.00. 2nd Place Prize: 12 winners will receive one (1) $100 Disney gift card and a Disney+ Premium item. ARV: $110.00. 3rd Place Prize: 200 winners will each receive one (1) Disney+ Branded Mickey Ears. AVR: $14.99. Winners are responsible for all taxes associated with the receipt of the prize. Verizon reserves the right to amend or change the rules or cancel the contest at any time. Should the contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be sent to all participating employees.