Celebrating our everyday heroes.
Plus, updates from Christy and Diego on today’s Up To Speed Live.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
On today’s Up To Speed Live, Christy and Diego offered the following updates.
Our three areas of COVID-19 support:
- Health care workers
- Small businesses
- Catch this week’s #PayItForwardLIVE artist - Luke Bryan - Thursday, April 16 at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT
- Watch the One World Together At Home broadcast Saturday, April 18
- Special pricing for our nurses and teachers starting Thursday, April 23
- V Teamers 3D printing face visors for frontline healthcare workers
- Apple introduces affordable iPhone SE available this Friday, April 17
If you have any questions, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for a transcript of the webcast.
Reminder, tune in tomorrow at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT for Up To Speed Live.