On today’s menu: All kinds of good.
From Fort Jackson to local food pantries, the V Team serves those who need it most.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
On today’s Up To Speed Live, Hans and Christy offered the following updates.
- V Teamer Larry Bair connects families to Fort Jackson’s basic training graduation day.
- Embracing the new ways of working; plus, a reminder to keep checking the Coronavirus Resource Page (Inside Verizon, The Street).
- It’s Volunteer Week - go to the volunteer portal to learn about over 150 volunteer activities related to COVID-19 as well as other opportunities to help.
- People + Work Connect - HR platform connecting talent to companies that are hiring.
- The V Team donates 135,000 meals from Verizon locations to local food pantries.
If you have any questions, email them to email@example.com.
Click here for a transcript of the webcast.
Reminder, tune in tomorrow at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT for Up To Speed Live.