Always seeking new ways to improve.
Fred Ackerly and other V Teamers find new ways to grow; plus Hans surprises a new Purpose Coin champion.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
On today’s Up To Speed Live, Hans and Christy covered the following:
- Take the Pulse survey arriving today; your voice matters!
- Fred Ackerly offers his community even more volunteer help by utilizing our COVID-19 Leave program.
- Watch the Yahoo Finance exclusive livestream of Berkshire Hathaway’s first-ever remote shareholder meeting Saturday, May 2, at 4 PM ET/1 PM PT.
New learning pathways now available on Learning Portal 2.0, including:
- Leadership Edge Radio - a new podcast series in which Verizon leaders and external thought leaders share insights to elevate our business practices in this new normal.
- My Edge podcast - a new episode covering topics critical to thriving in a rapidly-changing environment.
- The newest Purpose coin champion - congrats to our own Up To Speed Live host Jeremy Godwin.
Get the latest information on our Coronavirus Resource Page (Inside Verizon, The Street).
If you have any questions, email them to email@example.com.
Click here for a transcript of the webcast.
Reminder, tune in tomrrow at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT for Up To Speed Live.